Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day1 Crazy Rush (16th January)

Typical scenario at my place...everything happening at one go..Water boiling..eggs boiling..lunch made for my husband..and tea..& I woke up late. Infact I did wake up early, but for my daughter Kyra's milk. But eventually dozed off as it was too early. Then woke up late!!
But I did breakfast and the usual running around my mom in law generally does and today for a change she sat in the terrace and enjoyed the sun. :)
Though I didnt do much of a cooking, but enjoyed thoroughly.
Our maid did a nice job with daal as she was planning for a long time for the dinner and we had some awesome Pujabi style Aloo Paranthas in the afternoon.
& I savoured the sun too and read to my heart's content about the famous Wright brothers. Incredible people and awesome determination.
Sorry, as I could not update that day. But there is going to be more cooking for sure.
Stay tuned.
Happy feasting!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment